- Monday-Tiger Tracks from 3-4
- Tuesday-Beta Club Induction 3-4
- Tuesday-Art Club 3-4
- Tuesday-Teacher inservice from 4-7 at Cox
- Friday-No School for Good Friday
Congrats to the DI teams! They have advanced to Global competition later in the Spring!
All-Star Band practice for this week has been cancelled due to student conflicts. We plan to resume next week.
Any weather related closures, event cancellations, and other breaking news can be found HERE.
Ongoing and Upcoming Events
- This is the LAST week to order yearbooks. Thursday is the last day to turn in forms. You can order online through Friday.
- Tiger Spirit shirts go on sale Monday ($10) each. Order forms will be sent home this week. Spirit day will be Thursday.
- No Suessical practice on Tuesday and Wednesday. The rest of the schedule will continue this week as scheduled.
- On April 17 we will have a Bunny Hop dance from 3-5pm.
- Please be sure to send notes in when your child is absent or tardy.
- We STILL need proctors for TCAP. PLEASE call the front office if you are interested in helping. TCAP dates are April 28-May 2
- Morning/Afternoon tutoring and homework help is available for YOU! The schedule can be found HERE.
- Students will be using calculators for TCAP, we ask that all students begin bringing calculators to school now. We reccomend the Texas Instruments TI-34 or TI-30. They can be purchased for between 10-20 dollars.
- THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
The vision and goal of Mount Pleasant Middle School of the Visual and Performing Arts is to achieve excellence in measureable results through the integration of the arts, for students, parents, team members, and the community.