This website best viewed using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. Having trouble viewing the site? Click HERE
"BEAT YOUR BEST!"
Events This Week
- Monday - Last Full Day of School
- Monday - 8th Grade Recognition (8:30)
- Tuesday - No School for Students
- Wednesday - No School for Students
- Wednesday - Dare Graduation (8:30)
- Thursday - Report Card Day
- Friday - Summer Break Begins!
Any weather related closures, event cancellations, and other breaking news can be found HERE.
Any student that signs out before 11:16 on Monday will be counted absent. Also, the person signing a student out MUST be on the student's sign out card in the office. No exceptions.
Students not in attendance on Thursday for report cards will be counted absent.
All Algebra I students scored at least a 90 on their end of the year test! Congrats to those students!
Congratulations to the MPMSVPA Knowledge Bowl Team! They won the county-wide Knowledge Bowl for the 5th Grade. Congrats to all the students and Coach Harvey!
You can order yearbooks by clicking HERE.
Thanks for a great year everyone! Have a wonderful summer!
We miss you Mr. Campbell. Thank you for making MPMSVPA a better place for the students, teachers, staff, and the community.
*Don't forget to check the "School Calendar" tab to see ALL upcoming events here at MPMSVPA.
Join Us On Twitter
Ongoing and Upcoming Events and News
- May 18 - 8th Grade Recognition (8:30)
- May 18 - Last Full Day
- May 21 - Early Dismissal
- Parents, if you have a change in your phone numbers, please inform our office so that our records will be up to date.
- Parents, please drop off/pick up your child on the sidewalk each day. For safety reasons, please do not drop them off in the parking lot and allow them to walk across the street. Thank you for your help with this matter.
- Please be sure to send notes in when your child is absent or tardy.
- THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
The vision and goal of Mount Pleasant Middle School of the Visual and Performing Arts is to achieve excellence in measureable results through the integration of the arts, for students, parents, team members, and the community.
email the webmaster