This website best viewed using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. Having trouble viewing the site? Click HERE
"BEAT YOUR BEST!"
Events This Week
October 27 - October 31
- Monday - Tiger Tracks (3-4).
- Monday - Parent/Teacher Conferences (4:00-7:00)
- Monday - Basketball Game at home (6:00)
- Monday - Art Club (2:55-3:45)
- Tuesday - Band/Dance "Night of Fright" (7:00)
- Thursday- Basketball Game at Hampshire (4:00)
- Thursday - 5th Grade Jazz Trip
- Friday - Tiger Tracks 2 - (3:00-3:30)
Congratulations to the Band, Dance, and Art students for your excellent performance Tuesday. You were all terrific!
Thanksgiving reservations are due Friday, Oct 29. Due to limited seating, guests with no reservations will not be able to sit with a student, even if the guest is not eating. Please call 931-379-1100 Ext 5664 for more information.
*Don't forget to check the "School Calendar" tab to see ALL upcoming events here at MPMSVPA.
Any weather related closures, event cancellations, and other breaking news can be found HERE.
Ongoing and Upcoming Events
- The basketball schedule has changed several times since the beginning of the year. Click the Athletics Tab up to date information.
- Band students and parents, you can find up to the date information about band events by clicking HERE.
- Parents, please drop off/pick up your child on the sidewalk each day. For safety reasons, please do not drop them off in the parking lot and allow them to walk across the street. Thank you for your help with this matter.
- Students will be allowed to wear approved MPMS and MPHS tshirts to school on all Fridays. These shirts are limited to those sold by MPMS sports and clubs. No jerseys will be allowed.
- Please be sure to send notes in when your child is absent or tardy.
- THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
The vision and goal of Mount Pleasant Middle School of the Visual and Performing Arts is to achieve excellence in measureable results through the integration of the arts, for students, parents, team members, and the community.
email the webmaster