This website best viewed using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. Having trouble viewing the site? Click HERE
"BEAT YOUR BEST!"
Events Coming Up
July 27 - August 5
- Monday, July 27 - Parent Informational Meeting (6:00)
- Tuesday, July 28 - Teacher Professinal Development Day
- Wednesday, July 29 - County-Wide Teacher Day
- Thursday, July 30 - Teacher Professional Development Day
- Friday, July 31 - Teacher Work Day
- Monday, August 3 - First Day of School! (Full Day)
- Tuesday, August 4 - Teacher Work Day (no students)
- Wednesday, August 5 - Regular School Schedule begins
Any weather related closures, event cancellations, and other breaking news can be found HERE.
We hope everyone is having a great summer! It is hard to believe it is almost over. Just as a reminder, the 1st day of school for students is August 3rd, and this is a full day. If you need anything from the school before then, the summer hours are: Monday-Thursday from 7am-4pm and Friday from 7am-11am
The School Calendar has been updated to include all school dates,events, and sporting events that we currently know. Check that out any time by clicking on the "school calendar" tab on the left side of the page.
You can order yearbooks by clicking HERE.
*Don't forget to check the "School Calendar" tab to see ALL upcoming events here at MPMSVPA.
Join Us On Twitter
Ongoing and Upcoming Events and News
- July 27 - Parent Informational Meeting (6:00pm)
- July 28-31 - Teacher P.D. Days (no students)
- August 3 - First Full Day of School
- Parents, if you have a change in your phone numbers, please inform our office so that our records will be up to date.
- Parents, please drop off/pick up your child on the sidewalk each day. For safety reasons, please do not drop them off in the parking lot and allow them to walk across the street. Thank you for your help with this matter.
- Please be sure to send notes in when your child is absent or tardy.
- THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
The vision and goal of Mount Pleasant Middle School of the Visual and Performing Arts is to achieve excellence in measureable results through the integration of the arts, for students, parents, team members, and the community.
email the webmaster