This website best viewed using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. Having trouble viewing the site? Click HERE
"BEAT YOUR BEST!"
Events This Week
- Monday - No School for teachers or students
- Tuesday - Teacher Inservice after school (3:00-6:00)
- Wednesday -
- Thursday -
- Friday - JV Tiger Tracks (3-4)
Our deepest sympathies go out to the family of Shannon Cantrell, principal of Spring Hill Middle School, for their loss. The entire Maury County family grieves with you during this difficult time.
Favorite Guy/Gal Day will take place on February 13 during lunches. More information can be found HERE. Forms are due no later than Friday, Janaury 30.
*Don't forget to check the "School Calendar" tab to see ALL upcoming events here at MPMSVPA.
Join Us On Twitter
Any weather related closures, event cancellations, and other breaking news can be found HERE.
Ongoing and Upcoming Events and News
- Congratulations to Mr. Kenny Anderson for being named the building level Teacher of the Year for MPMSVPA!
- Congratulations to our basketball teams for their success this season. Practices after school are now over.
- We are in need of proctors for this year's TCAP assessment. Test dates are Monday, April 27 - Friday, May 1. We need people for any amount of days you are available. Call the school or your child's teacher if you can help us out! Thank you!
- Many students will be bringing home a survey form. If your child does, please fill it out and return it to school.
- Jazz shoes are on sale for $15.00. See Mrs. Anderson for more information.
- Breakfast will not be served in the cafeteria after 7:35 unless late arrival is due to a bus or other approved circumstance by administration.
- Parents, please drop off/pick up your child on the sidewalk each day. For safety reasons, please do not drop them off in the parking lot and allow them to walk across the street. Thank you for your help with this matter.
- Students will be allowed to wear approved MPMS and MPHS tshirts to school on all Fridays. These shirts are limited to those sold by MPMS sports and clubs. No jerseys will be allowed.
- Please be sure to send notes in when your child is absent or tardy.
- THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
The vision and goal of Mount Pleasant Middle School of the Visual and Performing Arts is to achieve excellence in measureable results through the integration of the arts, for students, parents, team members, and the community.
email the webmaster