This website best viewed using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. Having trouble viewing the site? Click HERE
"BEAT YOUR BEST!"
Events This Week
- Monday - JV Tiger Tracks (3-4)
- Monday - Art Club (2:50-3:45)
- Monday - Fundraiser Turn-in
- Monday - Baseball game at home (5:00)
- Monday - Softball game at Culleoka (5:00)
- Tuesday - Annie Rehearsal (3:00-4:30) parent meeting after
- Tuesday - Softball game at Whittorne (4:00)
- Tuesday - Pokemon Club after school
- Thursday - Softball Game at home (5:00)
- Thursday - Baseball game at Santa Fe (4:00)
- Friday - Tiger Tracks (3-4)
- Friday - Softball at Summertwon
- Saturday - Softball at Summertown
- Saturday - DI Regionals
Any weather related closures, event cancellations, and other breaking news can be found HERE.
The 8th Grade Writing Assessment will be this week Tuesday - Friday. Good luck to all of our students!
No school for students on March 9
*Don't forget to check the "School Calendar" tab to see ALL upcoming events here at MPMSVPA.
Join Us On Twitter
Ongoing and Upcoming Events and News
- No School March 9
- School wide leadership team meeting on March 11 (8-11).
- March 18 will be the 8th grade visit to MPHS at 12:00
- March 19 will be our Ice Cream Social and Spring Spectacular.
- Report cards go home March 19
- March 24 are parent/teacher conferences
- March 26 will be the High School Transition Tour
- We are in need of proctors for this year's TCAP assessment. Test dates are Monday, April 27 - Friday, May 1. We need people for any amount of days you are available. Call the school or your child's teacher if you can help us out! Thank you!
- Parents, please drop off/pick up your child on the sidewalk each day. For safety reasons, please do not drop them off in the parking lot and allow them to walk across the street. Thank you for your help with this matter.
- Please be sure to send notes in when your child is absent or tardy.
- THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
The vision and goal of Mount Pleasant Middle School of the Visual and Performing Arts is to achieve excellence in measureable results through the integration of the arts, for students, parents, team members, and the community.
email the webmaster