This website best viewed using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. Having trouble viewing the site? Click HERE
Events This Week
Information for Friday, May 23
- 1) Buses will run as usual. Students will be dismissed from school to go home at 8:45am
- 2) Students must be in dress code
- 3) The student must be physically present to be counted in attendance. If a parent comes to pick up the report card without the student, the child will be counted absent. However, the child may leave with the parent after picking up the report card.
- Students coming to school before 7:30 will go to the bus room as usual.
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE!
We have a GREAT summer opportunity for our students and students around the county. Our Summer Nights Arts Academy offers many different acitivities for you. Check it all out HERE!
You can find information about our Title I program by clicking HERE
Any weather related closures, event cancellations, and other breaking news can be found HERE.
Ongoing and Upcoming Events
- Mr. Eady, Ms. Dawson, and all of the faculty and staff of MPMSVPA thanks everyone for a great year!
- No charging in the cafeteria for the rest of the year.
- Please be sure to send notes in when your child is absent or tardy.
- THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
The vision and goal of Mount Pleasant Middle School of the Visual and Performing Arts is to achieve excellence in measureable results through the integration of the arts, for students, parents, team members, and the community.
email the webmaster