This website best viewed using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. Having trouble viewing the site? Click HERE
"BEAT YOUR BEST!"
Events This Week
- Monday - Cheerleading practice all week after school
- Monday - Varsity Tiger Tracks (3:00-4:00)
- Monday - Art Club (2:50-3:45)
- Tuesday - School Leadership Team meeting (3:00-4:00)
- Thursday -Honor Band practice (3:00-4:30)
- Friday - Concert Band practice (3:00-4:30)
- Friday - Jr. Varsity Tiger Tracks (3:00-4:00)
Any weather related closures, event cancellations, and other breaking news can be found HERE.
Congrats to our DI teams for their performance at the star competition! You guys did great!
Thank you to the baseball coaches and players for an outstanding effort this season.
*Don't forget to check the "School Calendar" tab to see ALL upcoming events here at MPMSVPA.
Join Us On Twitter
Ongoing and Upcoming Events and News
- The band focus classes will have their final performance of the year on Tuesday, April 21 at 7:00pm in the MPMSVPA auditorium. Admission is $4 for adults and $2 for students.
- The Annie cast will rehearse on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 3:00-4:30 unless told otherwise.
- Parents, if you have a change in your phone numbers, please inform our office so that our records will be up to date.
- We are in need of proctors for this year's TCAP assessment. Test dates are Monday, April 27 - Friday, May 1. We need people for any amount of days you are available. Call the school or your child's teacher if you can help us out! Thank you!
- Parents, please drop off/pick up your child on the sidewalk each day. For safety reasons, please do not drop them off in the parking lot and allow them to walk across the street. Thank you for your help with this matter.
- Please be sure to send notes in when your child is absent or tardy.
- THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
The vision and goal of Mount Pleasant Middle School of the Visual and Performing Arts is to achieve excellence in measureable results through the integration of the arts, for students, parents, team members, and the community.
email the webmaster