Principal Dr. Brian Brewer
Welcome to Hampshire Unit School of Applied Science and Natural Resources, home of the Hawks and Maury County’s exclusive K-12 agricultural-based school. By investigating, exploring, and collaborating to solve real-world challenges, our students will be prepared for the many career opportunities available in the growing field of science, agriculture, and natural resources.
Our school offers one-of-a-kind experience for students to develop as researchers in a variety of STEM fields, including veterinary and animal sciences, plant sciences & aquaponics, agricultural mechanics, ecology, environmental sciences, chemistry, biology & health sciences. These experiences make HUS SASR a premier K – 12 school for the sciences.
The mission of Hampshire Unit School is to integrate sciences, technology, hands-on experiences, & real world problem solving to prepare students for life-long success.
The vision of Hampshire Unit School is to EMPOWER ALL STUDENTS to succeed in a changing world. One of the ways we are accomplishing the vision is by being a premier K-12 School of Applied Science & Natural Resources that engages students in “investigating, exploring, & collaborating to solve real-world challenges” focused on agricultural sciences. Students take ownership & responsibility for their learning & work toward becoming contributing members of society.
We are committed to:
- Holding high expectations for student achievement
- Developing programs that improve student academics using agricultural & environmental school experiences
- Providing a collaborative culture focused on continuous improvement
- Utilizing community resources
- Providing challenging curriculum
- Providing a safe & supportive atmosphere
- Developing leadership skills through hands-on learning in agriculture & environmental sciences
Hampshire Unit School
Hampshire Community Church
Hampshire Baptist Church
Cathey’s Creek Church of Christ
United Way of Maury County
Keg Springs Winery
Natchez Hills Winery
Amber Falls Winery
Maury Hills Church
TN Farm Bureau
Maury Regional Hospital