The Jetpack Program is a backpack food program providing nutritious, non-perishable food to hungry children of food-deficient households for the weekend during the school year.
Food packs are discreetly placed in a child's backpack or locker to take home.
The program is a cooperative effort of The Well Outreach, the schools, and the sponsoring organization that funds and packs the bags. The program provides JetPacks for the following 13 Maury County Schools:
- Battle Creek Elementary
- Battle Creek Middle
- Columbia Central High School
- Culleoka Unit School
- E.A. Cox Middle School
- Hampshire Unit School
- Marvin Wright Elementary School
- Mt. Pleasant Elementary School
- Mt. Pleasant Middle School
- Mt. Pleasant High School
- Spring Hill Elementary School
- Spring Hill Middle School
- Spring Hill High School