Our Joseph Brown Bear Family Believes
- Teaching and learning require a healthy, safe, and orderly environment that supports cooperation and collaboration.
- Students benefit when parents are actively engaged in the education of their children.
- Students learn at different rates, but all students can learn.
- Parent and community partnership is essential to a successful school.
- Curriculum should focus on enhancing student learning.
- All faculty & staff must be committed to continuous learning, and all schools must possess a growth mindset in an effort to grow.
- Schools must have effective leaders that are lifelong learners.
- Everyone can learn when learning is differentiated to meet individual needs.
- If we work in harmony with others in the education of our children and show that we take pride in our work, students will learn from our attitudes.
- Experiencing success is crucial to every learner.