Skip to main content

Classified Employment

Classified Employment

All classified (non-teaching)applicants must apply through the online application link to be considered for employment.  

Once your application is complete, you MUST express an interest in a posted position by logging onto your account and making that selection.  

Copies of transcripts, resumes, diplomas, etc. may be scanned as part of your application. We will accept paper documents if an offer of employment is pending and requested by Human Resources. 

Internal transfer application for current employees 

To apply for a transfer to an existing or new position, current employees must apply through the online application link.

1. You must create a user name and password through the transfer link on the Human Resources webpage.
2. Then, you must complete the transfer application.
3. Once the transfer application is complete and submitted, you may log in and apply to transfer to any posted position that meets your license endorsement.
4. Your application will show up as a transfer request to the principal or supervisor who has posted the position.

Your application will be tagged as "Internal Candidate." This procedure does not require pre-approved signatures, nor does it guarantee an interview or a transfer to the requested position.

Online Application and Job Openings for Classified Positions